Proper planning for challenge style events ensures that your risk is managed appropriately.Read more...
We provide Adventure Safety Management and risk assessment training courses to ensure you can manage you activities safely.Read more...
We offer a comprehensive safety management solution for adventure centres, ropes courses and activity centres.Read more...
Welcome to Adventure Safety Ireland
Based in Roundwood in Co. Wicklow, Adventure Safety Ireland provides health and safety and risk management services for adventure activity providers, the outdoor education sector and charities undertaking treks and other adventure challenges.
Our services are designed to assist your organisation in reducing exposure to potential legal or civil action and ensuring that you are compliant with health and safety legislation and industry best practice. Legislation for Adventure Activities Licencing is also currently in preparation and now is the time to plan for compliance to ensure you will meet the required standards.
Why does your organisation need to formally manage health and safety for adventure activities and events?
- Risk of civil liability under “duty of care” law
- Risk of criminal liability under health and safety legislation including to employees and other persons
- Meeting your statutory obligations such as to prepare risk assessments and a Safety Statement
- Protecting your brand from adverse publicity in the event of civil or criminal action following an accident
- Ensuring that you can renew your insurance cover and continue to trade or obtain insurance cover to run challenge events
- Creating a positive safety culture in your organisation which will ensure that your brand will be associated with safe events and activities by your clients